Seasonal Rates

2023 - 2024 In-Season and Peak Season Inland Monthly Rates

  • Monthly rates are calculated on a 30-day stay basis.
  • All rates are based on two adults, one RV and one vehicle.
  • All rates are subject to Monroe County Hotel Tax (12.5%).
  • Excludes waterfront sites (dockside or open-water view).

Please note: to qualify for the multi-month discount your stay must be in one site for all consecutive months (not switching sites). In addition, the total amount due must be paid up front at check in.

In-Season Inland Full Hookup Site

10/15/2023 - 12/14/2023 & 4/1/2024 - 4/30/2024

# of Months Per Month Discount
1 Month Stay $4,200 15%
2 Month Stay $4,050 20%
3 Month Stay $3,810 25%
4 Month Stay $3,600 30%

Peak-Season Inland Full Hookup Site

12/15/2023 - 3/31/2024

# of Months Per Month Discount
1 Month Stay $4,500 15%
2 Month Stay $4,260 20%
3 Month Stay $4,050 25%
4 Month Stay $3,900 30%

Please note: additional days after 4 months ONLY will be pro-rated at the 25% discount.


5/1/23 to 10/14/23


All months




5/1/23 to 10/14/23



All months



Open Water View

All months



Monthly Reservation Deposit & Cancelation Policy

The deposit on monthly reservations is $500/per month. 20% of deposit is non-refundable in the event of cancellation for any reason or at any time. The remaining 80% of deposit is refundable provided notice of cancellation is given prior to one month from arrival date.

Please note that the deposit cancellation deadline applies to the entire deposit and is not applied on a monthly basis. Therefore, if you cancel within one month of your arrival date the entire deposit is forfeit regardless of length of stay.

Monthly Reservation Other Policies

Please also note that once you have made a monthly reservation you will unable to push back the date of arrival. Any request to do so will result in your reservation being cancelled and you will have to make a new reservation, or will be added to a wait list depending on availability.

If you wish to check out early from a monthly reservation one week’s notice is required for refund. Please note that in the event we do not receive notice you will still be liable for an additional week’s charge on your site prior to any potential refund

Please note that in order to gain the multi-month discount you must stay in one site for your entire stay. If your stay involves switching sites, you will no longer qualify for any multimonth discount.

Please note that if you upgrade the size of your RV you should notify us immediately. In the event that you no longer fit in the assigned site, your reservation will be cancelled and you will be put on the priority wait list. No exceptions.

Reservations may be made one year to the day ahead of time after 9 AM in the morning.

While we make every effort to honor requests for specific sites, they are not guaranteed. Management reserves the right to move your site for any reason and without notifying you.

To Make Your Monthly Reservation

Please call (305) 294-1465. Our office hours are 8 AM to 10 PM daily.

Guest Reviews
Happy Campers

Click below to read some of the sweet reviews from our happy campers.

Boyd's Activities
Mark Your Calendars

Don't miss out on all the wonderful activities hosted at Boyd's during season.

We've got answers!

Browse helpful answers to common questions about Boyd's and visiting Key West.