Campsites can accommodate One Camping Unit
- Campground fees are payable at registration. Checkout time is 11:00 am. Please check out or re-register before 11:00 am.
- Quiet Hours 11:00pm-7:00 am are strictly enforced.
- All visitors must check-in and out with office and leave the campground by 11:00 pm. Overnight visitors/vehicles must be registered and paid for in advance.
- Children and teenagers must be on their site under parental supervision by 10:00 pm.
- Clean fish at the fish cleaning station only. No fish remains in the dumpster.
- Freshwater is scarce. Please check your hose connections for leaks. We turn off water leaks. Please fix to eliminate leaks before turning the water back on.
- Boat washing at boat ramp only.
- Discharging and possession of firearms or fireworks is strictly forbidden.
- Rules pertaining to the use of the pool are posted. Swim at your own risk.
- Only one recreational vehicle or one tent per site.
- Tent sites are limited to 4 adults per site, including visitors.
- Keep campsites free of debris. Dispose of trash in the nearest dumpster.
- Only small safe campfires are permitted. All fires must be out by 11:00 pm.
- We love our trees. Please treat them kindly by not hanging or tying anything to them or abusing them in any manner.
- Please help conserve water. No car or RV washing, please.
- All persons must have a valid drivers license to drive. Children should NEVER be allowed to drive any motorized vehicle in the campground.
- Vehicles must have proper lights for driving at night and follow manufacturer's specifications for seating capacity.
- Remove keys from all motorized vehicles when not in use.
- Motorized scooters, golf carts, ATV's SHOULD NOT be used for joyriding. These vehicles are not toys and should only be used for transportation.
We are animal lovers, very fond of pets and appreciate the fact that people recognize their pets to be an integral part of their family. However, no aggressive pets or any that have previously bitten or attacked people or pets are allowed. Additionally, breeds of dogs which are by nature, history, or perception aggressive, such as Pit Bulls, Rottweilers, Doberman Pincers, Chows, German Shepherds, and Wolf Hybrids, are not permitted.
- Owners must pick up after their pets.
- All pets must be kept on a leash and under the owner's control at all times.
- Pets are not allowed in the pool area or any park building, including restrooms and showers.
- Owners are responsible for their pet's behavior.
- If you leave, please take your pets with you. Pets may not be left unattended.
- If your pet is creating a problem, the management will require that the owner take appropriate action.
Reservation Deposit and Cancellation Policy
We accept reservations a maximum of one year in advance of your arrival date.
Daily Reservation Deposit: The First night total is required to reserve a campsite, excluding special events (See Fantasy Fest and New Year's Eve reservation/refund policy below). Advance cancellation notice of one week is required to ensure a refund of deposit.
Weekly Reservation Deposit of $250 is required to reserve a campsite, excluding special events (See Fantasy Fest and New Year's Eve reservation/refund policy below). Advance cancellation notice of one week is required to ensure a refund of deposit. Weekly reservations include all reservation that are 8-20 days in length of stay.
Monthly Reservation Deposit Beginning October 15, 2018, monthly reservations during our "Winter" In Season dates (October 15th to April 30th) will require a deposit of $500/month with 20% of the deposit non-refundable. Reservations may be made up to one year to the day in advance and continue to be on a first come first serve basis. Reservation requests to push back the arrival date will result in the reservation being canceled and a new reservation may be made subject to the existing waiting list and availability. As always, every effort will be made to keep you in your requested or preferred campsite. Advance cancellation notice of one month is required for a refund of deposit for a monthly reservation. Monthly reservations include all reservations that are 21 days or longer in length of stay.